• About us / Your information
• What information do we hold on you?
• What do we do with the information?
• Disclosure of your information to service providers
• Transfer of your information outside the European Union
• What to do if you do not want to receive details of offers from us
• Changing your personal information
• Your rights to access your personal information
About us/ Your information
Together in Mission (“we”, “us” and “Together in Mission” or “TiM”) is committed to ensuring our site is absolutely secure for you to use and takes great care to protect your information.
What information do we hold on you?
We collect details from you when you request news, products or services from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, social media and written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other parts of TiM.
What do we do with the information?
We will use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide you with news of our projects and services and also for administration purposes.
• to confirm identification when you contact us
• to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
• to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
• to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
• for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
• for record-keeping purposes
• for market research
• to track activity on our website
• to improve and monitor our customer service to you
• for the prevention of crime and fraud.
We may contact you by post, email, telephone or the appropriate social media for these purposes.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses.
Transfer of your information outside the European Union
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the European Union except for in the cloud data storage purposes, where servers may be situation outside the EU.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer, mobile phone or device. Cookies may be placed on your device when you visit a website or open a marketing email.
We also set third parties cookies to allow you to easily link to third parties you may be subscribed to, such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. We do not control these cookies and how your information may be used, so please visit the third parties’ websites for more information on these cookies.
To find out more information as to the cookies we use and why, then please click here for a link to our Cookie’s List and How to Reject Cookies Page.
What to do if you do not wish to receive details of offers from us?
If you do not wish to receive news and occasional details of offers and promotions from us, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the relevant boxes on the form or screen, by emailing or telephoning us (contact details below).
Please note that you may change your mind at any time by contacting us by any of the above methods or by following the instructions set out with each communication you receive.
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us by email or phone (contact details below).
A hard copy of the policy is available from the address below.
Any revised policy will apply only to data collected after the new policy comes into effect.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have a right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. There will be a charge of £10 towards the cost of administration.
To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you, please write to the address below and ask for a Subject Access Request form. Alternatively, download a request form [add hyperlink]. The form once completed, should be returned with a cheque for £10.00 made payable to “Together in Mission”.
Data Protection Manager
Together in Mission
Tel: 0118 970 1899